There were some technical issues that needed to be taken care of before our dossier and other required court documents could be submitted to the courts. Another reason for the court delay was because the judges in our children’s region had been out on holiday.
We just received word from our facilitators in Ukraine that our dossier and other court documents should be submitted to the courts sometime next week. If everything is submitted next week as planned, we will more than likely get notice of a court date by the end of the week. This is pure speculation on my part, but our court date could be sometime the first week of October. There is also a chance that the court date could be during the last week of September.
We definitely want our court date to be the soonest possible, but we are praying for God's will and timing. Please pray that His timing IS for our court date to be the last week in September. And, with God's grace, we should be home with our precious Sunshine, Musical Daddy's Boy, and Escape Artist by this time next month!!!
Thank you for all of the wonderful prayers lifted up on our family's account. We are so blessed to have so many wonderful friends play such a significant role in our adoption journey. We love all of y'all!
|This was taken during our last visit before we returned to the States|
|Beautiful Maclayne during the last visit|
|The boys during the last visit|