TEAM BARNETT ADOPTION 2014 ~ Felix's Heroes Wall

The following people have graciously donated to our adoption fund and have made Greta, Felix, & Romeo one step closer to becoming "An Orphan No More"!
Greta's, Felix's, & Romeo's Heroes Wall:
Linda Wade ~ TX; Tammy Johnson ~ TX; Brian & Carol Miller ~ NC; Karl & Beth Brennan ~ TX; Sammye Smith ~ TX; Barbara Balthrop ~ TX; Jeri Newman ~ TX; Shirley Bowman ~ TX; Anonymous ~ TX; Kelly & Chay McClellan ~ TX; Heather Farester ~ VA; Terri Mauldin ~ TX; Sherry Hamby ~ TX; Laura Homan ~ TX; Cindy & Kelsey Cregar ~ MD; April Jurisch ~ TX; Danni & Rhaya Edison ~ TX; Brenda Baswell ~ AL; Anonymous ~ TX; Keshia Melton ~ New Zealand; Mistie Sutko ~ TX; Amy Epley ~ TX; Annie Trenda ~ WA; Jenny Raspberry-Martin ~ Canada; Amber Gilchrist-Anderson ~ NM; Bianca Montelaro-Oliver ~ LA; Sasha Fera-Schanes ~ CA; Gigi Glynn ~ NJ; Cordie Teddlie Everman ~ TN; Clydene Moore ~ TX; Peggy McAdams ~ TX; Kayla Groen; Kristen Abel ~ TX; Dandy Rivas Fleming ~ TX; Colleen Salinas ~ TX; Katy Pyle ~ LA; Sandra Lizcano ~ LA; Reby Lawler ~ TX; Charlette Flowers ~ TX; Mary Anne McCartney ~ TX; Colleen Krizak ~ TX; Rhonda Jackson ~ TX; Heather Woodall ~ TX; Heather Johnson ~ TX; Sherwin & Ann Lee ~ TX; Stacie Lee Mercer ~ TX; Anonymous; Wesley Barnett ~ MS; Anonymous ~ TX; Shirley Massey ~ TX; Jeremy & Mandy Danielson ~ TX; Anonymous ~ TX; Debbie Goff ~ TX; Jamie Discher ~ TX; Carol Miller Wise ~ NC; Cherrisa Shelton ~ TX; Sheilah Chisum ~ NM; Debbie Marks ~ OH; The Stokes Family ~ TX; Wanda Oldag ~ TX; Lisa Smith ~ OH; Michelle Hughes ~ VA;
Reece's Rainbow: Andrea Roberts, Nancy Thornell, Debbie Hannon, Michelle Zoromski, & Lucille Brown
WORDS CANNOT EXPRESS OUR GRATITUDE!!! WE ARE FOREVER BLESSED AND HUMBLED!!!

Saturday, February 8, 2014

Blog Under Construction & Posts Being Edited

Please bare with me as I am re-designing my blog to make it more user friendly and just plain "cleaner-looking."  There will be easier access to the information pertaining to our adoption of Felix (timelines, important dates, breakthroughs, news from Eastern Europe, etc).  I'm having fun playing around with different design ideas, but so far, none of them have popped ~ at least in my opinion.  I just cannot help it!  I'm a perfectionist to a huge default & very picky!

And, because of this fault, I am editing all of my older blog posts.  Eeek!  When I was rereading them, I found A TON of grammar mistakes and just plain bad writing!  I usually write so much better and take great pride in perfecting the words that travel from my brain to my fingertips, so I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT HAPPENED!!!  Oh wait ~ I guess it was the emotional roller coaster of adopting Teague, Trenton, & Maclayne from Ukraine over two years ago when I started my blog.  I was nowhere near being in absolute control of our adoption and it KILLED ME and it showed in my blog postings!!  I was constantly & consistently at the mercy of all who were involved in our adoption process.  From the US side (Homeland Security, US Citizenship & Immigration Services ~ the two big ones) to the Ukrainian side (the Ukrainian State Department on Adoption, the orphanage, the Court process, the judge presiding over our case ~ the four big ones).  Yeah, I'm going with that excuse!

Anyway, if nothing major comes up over this weekend (ha, I live in the Barnett household ~ something always comes up...), I hope to have my new & improved blog up & running by Monday.  Oh what a happy day that will beeeeeeeeee!!  Yipeeeeeee!!

AND, with a better looking blog, it will constantly be calling my name to WRITE WRITE WRITE!  That, my friends, will keep me happy happy happy and help relieve some of my stress.  I know David will be happy about that!  Hey, if I get into a great writing trend, maybe, just maybe, I'll start working on the book about our family & adoption experiences and the fictional novel series I have started.  THIS GIRL IS ON FIRE!!  At least I hope this small flame is erupting into a full-blown fire...

No comments:

Post a Comment