TEAM BARNETT ADOPTION 2014
AN ORPHAN NO MORE
“I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you.” ~ John 14:18
We are adopting again! Felix, our beautiful son, is a 10 year old orphan living in Eastern Europe. He was abandoned at birth because he has Down syndrome. For the first few years of his life, he was living in a decent babyhouse & being raised around typical peers as the only special needs orphan. However, he aged out of his babyhouse and was transferred to an adult mental institution. Our facilitators have reported that Felix has taken the transfer extremely hard and is losing some of his inner-glow. This absolutely breaks our hearts because our son DOES NOT deserve to loose anything! He is worthy and capable of so much more!! Please join us on our journey as we step out in faith and answer our call by God to BRING FELIX HOME!!
WAYS TO HELP:
1. Pray Pray Pray! Pray that God will protect Felix and keep him safe until we are able to bring him home. Pray that our adoption process will go as smoothly as possible. Pray that all funds needed for our adoption will be provided. Pray that the Courts in Felix’s country will approve us & grant his adoption.
2. Make a tax deductible donation to our Reece’s Rainbow Adoption Grant Fund: www.ReecesRainbow.org/72747/sponsorbarnett-2
3. Purchase a t-shirt or hoodie ~ or both! ~ during our T-shirt fundraising drive from 2/7 thru 2/27: www.bonfirefunds.com/team-barnett-adoption-2014
4. Like our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/TeamBarnettAdoption2014
5. Continue to follow our journey here on our blog.
6. SHARE our story and SPREAD the word to any and everyone who will listen!!
|Our precious Felix|
|Can you believe that he is 10 years old?!?|
We are humbled & blessed by your support and extremely grateful!
With love, The Barnett Family ~ David, Stephanie, Silas, Teague, Trenton, & Maclayne